Conductor James Conlon leads the Philharmonia of Yale in a tour-de-force performance on Oct. 18.
Posted at 01:23 PM | Permalink
Dolls! Dolls! Dolls! All Cultures and Time Periods Converge at "Dolls: No Ordinary Playthings," on View at Bristol's New England Carousel Museum
See all your favorites, from Victorian fashion dolls to Raggedy Ann and Andy.
This month, Chris Wuerth of Hamden marks his 40th concert with bluegrass royalty—Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, performing Oct. 26
When asked how he responds to the question, “What do you do?” from a stranger, John Everett Scofield said he takes a simple approach: “Well, I’m a designer.”
Steve Martin, Phylicia Rashad, August Wilson and Athol Fugard Play Starring Roles at Long Wharf Theatre in 2013-14
Martin's acclaimed adaptation of the 1911 farce "The Underpants" kicks off the revered regional theater's 49th season Oct. 16.
About This Blog
- Arts & Entertainment (171)
- American Idol Castoffs From Connecticut 'Vote' on the Experience: Yes, Yes, Big No | Comments
- 'American Hustle' Shut Out at Oscars, but Abscam Book It's Based on Still Riveting | Comments
- Art Project in Response to Iraqi Car Bomb Comes to New Haven | Comments
- Meryl Streep, Oscars' Stars and Other Celebs in Connecticut (We Map Them) | Comments
- Beyond the Oscars: Upcoming Movies With Connecticut Connections | Comments
- Connecticut Draw for Artists With Music in Films Like 'Hall Pass', on TV? A Library | Comments
- Fresh Off Gig With 'X-Factor' Brand Name, Connecticut Singer Wins Best New Act | Comments
- Dustin Hoffman Talks Acting in Fairfield, Where He's Filming 'Boychoir' | Comments
- Tony Award-Winning Love Story 'Once' Opening at Shubert in New Haven | Comments
- Ridgefield's Stephen Consentino Behind the Lens for "Noah," Other Hollywood Hits | Comments