Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
From music to ballet to train rides and osprey viewing cruises, this weekend has lots to offer in Connecticut.
“Icy Sunset Jazz and Art Exhibition…In the City” will bring jazz, blues, Latin, R&B, Calypso and more to The Hilton Hotel in Hartford on Saturday, April 25.
The women behind the new cookbook, "The Pollan Family Table: The Best Recipes and Kitchen Wisdom for Delicious, Healthy Family Meals," will bring their family stories and recipes to life in a talk at the Oliver Wolcott Library in Litchfield on Thursday, April 23.
About This Blog
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (414)
- Weekend Best Bets: Beer & MacChilifest, Iliza Shlesinger & Monster Jam | Comments
- 'Shatner's World' Coming to Foxwoods Casino Feb. 6 | Comments
- Winter Warmups: 9 Ways to Escape the Cold in CT | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Wine, Beer & Chocolate Fests, plus the Dog Whisperer and a UConn Opera | Comments
- Brian Wilson to Bring 'Pet Sounds' to CT for Final Time | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Noah’s comedy (ppd.), a camper’s paradise, baseball, basketball and one amazing coat | Comments
- Snow Forces "Daily Show" Host Trevor Noah's Foxwoods Show to Move to May 14 | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Musical Festival, Fire & Ice, Martin Luther King Jr. | Comments
- Big Ideas Brought to Light in The Illumination Show at Mattatuck Museum | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Guinness World Record Skiing Attempt, Bridal Expo & More | Comments