Weekend Best Bets: New England’s Largest Chowder Fest, Stevie Wonder, Rascal Flatts & Halloween Zip Lining
As always there is lots going on in Connecticut this weekend.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will mark their fifteenth anniversary with a grand gala featuring Grammy Award-winning musician Smokey Robinson.
This weekend is filled with great events including two beer fests, one at Mohegan Sun and one in Seymour, and a scavenger hunt through Stamford.
Grace Before Dying exhibit at The Clare Gallery at the Franciscan Center for Urban Ministries in Hartford from Oct. 13-Nov. 1 documents the care and compassion of the in-house hospice program at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
Another nice weekend ahead with festivals galore on tap.
About This Blog
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (471)
- Former Teen Idol Bobby Rydell Still a ‘Wild One’ | Comments
- TerrifiCon at Mohegan Sun Draws Amazing Cast of Characters | Comments
- At 80, Legendary Singer Johnny Mathis Not Slowing Down | Comments
- Are You Not Entertained? 6 September Events to Keep You Busy | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Feeling Closer to Shakespeare and Early Meryl Streep | Comments
- Years After Iconic Interview, Dick Cavett Recalls Spirit of Katharine Hepburn | Comments
- The Shops at Yale Presents Inaugural New Haven Chalk Art Festival | Comments
- Jim Calhoun’s Celebrity Charity All-Star Game | Comments
- Podunk Bluegrass Festival Turns 20 Aug. 11-14 | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Broadway's 'If/Then' at The Bushnell, the Malloys Yuk It Up, Bruce Vilanch's New Goodspeed Musical | Comments