Take a private haunted tour of Guilford with Shoreline Segway, then rent the perfect Halloween outfit at C&C.
The book, “Silent Night,” that Helen Brann agreed to write is on the market just in time for Christmas. While other Spenser and Jesse Stone novels have since been assigned to other writers, Brann’s book contains the last chapters written by the master storyteller,
While awaiting the major motion picture of her novel "The Good House," the New Milford author makes several local appearances to promote the paperback (we hope she throws in some banjo on the side). And yes, there's another novel on the way.
Nights at the Beekley Music Series, a concert series at the Licia & Mason Beekley Community Library in the center of New Hartford, has spent the last six years building a reputation as a music venue that specializes in singer/songwriters you probably haven’t heard of but should be checking out.
Conductor James Conlon leads the Philharmonia of Yale in a tour-de-force performance on Oct. 18.
Posted at 01:23 PM | Permalink
About This Blog
- Arts & Entertainment (190)
- Jeff Koons, Tommy Hilfiger, Connecticut Couple Craft ‘Fabergé’ Eggs for Hunt | Comments
- Notable Lincoln Center Concert’s Only Young Singers—From Connecticut | Comments
- UConn's Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry Opens New Location | Comments
- Fine Art & Flowers, Luxe Dining, Fashion in Wadsworth Atheneum Gala Weekend | Comments
- Arianna Huffington, Who Wants Us to Disconnect, Coming to New Haven for Read to Grow | Comments
- Cuban Art Show in New Canaan Explores Identity; Greenwich Collector Curates | Comments
- ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Series Stars Connecticut’s D.J. Cotrona; Tarantino Film Update | Comments
- Film About Female African-American College Golf Coach a Connecticut Venture | Comments
- NOAH Movie #1 in World; No Surprise With Connecticut Man Behind Camera | Comments
- Aldrich Museum Marks 50th Anniversary with New Exhibits, Open House | Comments