The up-and-coming College Street Music Hall is newly renovated, flexible and playing host to some of the hottest shows in New Haven.
Two-time Emmy and Grammy Award-winning comic Kathy Griffin will stop by Foxwoods Resort Casino on March 11 on her massive 80-city "Like A Boss" Tour. Don't miss it!
Weekend Best Bets: Blow Your Mind with Science, Acrobats, and Start the St. Patty’s Celebrations Early
Get your mind blown by the amazing brain, soaring acrobats and early St. Patty's celebrations.
Artistic director's love affair with Shakespeare's works dates back to childhood
Don't miss Adam Lambert at Foxwoods, an Oscar Party at The Kate and a delicious chili fest in Old Saybrook this weekend!
About This Blog
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Arts & Entertainment (454)
- Mystic Seaport's Arts on the Quad Features Local Music & Theater Talent | Comments
- Dance for World Peace Raises Money for Mission Trip to Tanzania; June 25 | Comments
- 2016 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival Features Current Poet Laureate | Comments
- Comedian Dennis Miller Joins Bill O'Reilly on Tour at Mohegan Sun; June 18 | Comments
- Here Comes the Sun | Comments
- The International Festival of Arts & Ideas Turns 21; June 10-25 | Comments
- Local Artists on Display in 5 Arts Connecticut Showcase; June 10-11 | Comments
- 7 Fun June Events: CT Open House Day, Historic Garden Day & More | Comments
- Wilton TV Writer Launches “Feed the Beast” on AMC | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Connecticut's 'Tony' Awards, Steve Martin at Long Wharf, Al Pacino at Foxwoods | Comments