There is lots going on this weekend in Connecticut, from a celebrity performance to an awesome community theater production, a beer fest, a swing music concert and a collection of outdoor family events.
The popular Little Pond trail at White Memorial in Litchfield is not the most intriguing trail—or the most mysterious. That's the one with the canal and the ruins of industrial age piers leading to Bantam Lake.
Blossom festivals in Meriden and New Haven, carload weekend at Quassy Amusement Park and an Iron Chef cooking competition in New Haven are just three great options this weekend.
Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
About This Blog
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- Arts & Entertainment (367)
- Odyssey: Devised at Long Wharf Gives Actors the Power of Imagination | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Gathering of the Vibes, Food Trucks & Cirque Éloize | Comments
- Get Your Monkey On at Connecticut’s New Treetop Adventure Parks | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: CT Wine Fest, BBQ Cookoff, Ghost Tours & More | Comments
- Slide the City Phenomenon Comes to Stamford & Hartford | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Beer & Bacon Fest, Free Jazz, George Clinton and More | Comments
- Playwright A.R. Gurney Premieres Newest Work at Westport Playhouse | Comments
- Best Bets: From Sailfest to Shakespeare with Much in Between | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Boom Box Parade, Heart and Celebrate America | Comments
- Adventure Rooms in Middletown Bring Escape Room Craze to Connecticut | Comments