The popular Little Pond trail at White Memorial in Litchfield is not the most intriguing trail—or the most mysterious. That's the one with the canal and the ruins of industrial age piers leading to Bantam Lake.
Blossom festivals in Meriden and New Haven, carload weekend at Quassy Amusement Park and an Iron Chef cooking competition in New Haven are just three great options this weekend.
Off the Beaten Path Travel: Brains in Jars, Human Monstrosity at Yale (and Shopping, Dining in New Haven)
Descend two flights of stairs to the subterranean basement of Yale’s Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library and you will stumble upon something truly unexpected—and eerie. Jars of brains line the shelves ...
The blue-eyed Danbury soul singer has launched a crowd funding campaign to release his newest album.
From music to ballet to train rides and osprey viewing cruises, this weekend has lots to offer in Connecticut.
About This Blog
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- Arts & Entertainment (376)
- Weekend Best Bets: Goshen Fair, Lime Rock Historic Fest, Odyssey Greek Fest & More | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: CT Open, Hot Air Balloon Fest & Country Fairs | Comments
- Mattatuck Museum Renovations Revamp Galleries and Art Exhibits | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Twelfth Night, ShakesBeer Festival, Willie Nelson | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Riverfront Dragon Fest, Beatles Fest, CT Comic Con & More | Comments
- 'Dum Dum 2015,' Annual Gathering of Edgar Rice Burroughs Fans, Makes Connecticut Debut | Comments
- Weekend Best Bets: Danbury Reggae, Litchfield Jazz Fest & More | Comments
- Cirque Éloize Brings Hypnotic and Enthralling World to Foxwoods | Comments
- Classic Rock Sounds of Boston will come to Mohegan Sun Aug. 13 | Comments
- Odyssey: Devised at Long Wharf Gives Actors the Power of Imagination | Comments