Impressive Lineup Celebrates Anniversary
BACKSTAGE: Broadway's 'If/Then' at The Bushnell, the Malloys Yuk It Up, Bruce Vilanch's New Goodspeed Musical
Bruce Vilanch, the comic writer for Bette Midler, many Oscar telecasts and the go-to gag man on Hollywood Squares, has crafted a script to Sign of the Times, a new musical that will receive a developmental production at Goodspeed’s Norma Terris Theatre in Chester.
Set sail with the Model Yacht Regatta at Mystic Seaport, wander through the Sunflower Maze at Lyman Orchards, bring your pup to Woofstock in Branford and much more during the month of August.
Westport native Courtney A. Kemp combined characteristics from her father and rapper 50 Cent when she created "Ghost" in the popular STARZ show "Power," which comes back for it's third season on July 17.
Matt Bednarsky, a Shelton native, just brought his self-described sound of “pop rock with elements of folk, jazz and blues” to 24 audiences across six European countries. This summer, he’ll tour North America, including a special stop back home in Connecticut.
About This Blog
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- Arts & Entertainment (478)
- Ann Nyberg’s Latest Book Sheds New Light on Connecticut’s Katharine Hepburn | Comments
- 6 Great Indie Cinemas | Comments
- 13 Spooky Halloween Events | Comments
- Adam Carolla Brings Live Podcast to Foxwoods | Comments
- Mohegan Sun Celebrates 20 Years | Comments
- BACKSTAGE: Richard Dreyfuss, 'Love & Murder' in Hartford, & Greenwich's Rising Star | Comments
- 6 Things To Do in October | Comments
- Former Teen Idol Bobby Rydell Still a ‘Wild One’ | Comments
- TerrifiCon at Mohegan Sun Draws Amazing Cast of Characters | Comments
- At 80, Legendary Singer Johnny Mathis Not Slowing Down | Comments