Conductor James Conlon leads the Philharmonia of Yale in a tour-de-force performance on Oct. 18.
Posted at 01:23 PM | Permalink
Dolls! Dolls! Dolls! All Cultures and Time Periods Converge at "Dolls: No Ordinary Playthings," on View at Bristol's New England Carousel Museum
See all your favorites, from Victorian fashion dolls to Raggedy Ann and Andy.
This month, Chris Wuerth of Hamden marks his 40th concert with bluegrass royalty—Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, performing Oct. 26
When asked how he responds to the question, “What do you do?” from a stranger, John Everett Scofield said he takes a simple approach: “Well, I’m a designer.”
Steve Martin, Phylicia Rashad, August Wilson and Athol Fugard Play Starring Roles at Long Wharf Theatre in 2013-14
Martin's acclaimed adaptation of the 1911 farce "The Underpants" kicks off the revered regional theater's 49th season Oct. 16.
About This Blog
- Arts & Entertainment (126)
- Can Governor, Mark Twain Outglow Greenwich, Woodbury, Suffield, Fairfield With Holiday Houses? | Comments
- This Season, Hartford's TheaterWorks Gives Us Christmas Cheer with a Shot of Wry | Comments
- Holiday Lights at Lake Compounce in Bristol: Dazzling Seasonal Festivities | Comments
- Civil Rights Activist's African Art Collection Comes to Yale Museum | Comments
- Canaan Photographer Zetterstrom Shows 80's Images of China at Wesleyan | Comments
- The Daily Show's Jon Stewart Declares Supremacy of NYC Pizza | Comments
- Connecticut Shoreline Arts Trail Weekend: 34 Studios, 47 Artists, Shopping, Dining Discounts ... | Comments
- Bid on a Role in 'The Good Wife,' Help Connecticut's Environment | Comments
- LeAnn Rimes Headlines Ridgefield Playhouse Gala | Comments
- Hartford Event for Malcolm Gladwell, Big Thinker Who Wants Us to Less in Awe of Power Coming | Comments