About This Blog
Connecticut Politics is where political reporter Jennifer Swift aims to take a step back and offer a statewide perspective on the impact of what Connecticut's political leaders—and would-be leaders—are doing and not doing.
For comments or feedback, email Jennifer.
Or follow her on Twitter @byjenniferswift.
- Connecticut Politics (89)
- Danbury Mayor Boughton Will Take 'Whatever' Donation You Can Give on #GivingTuesday | Comments
- Malloy Signs Executive Order Creating Database Tracking State Aid | Comments
- Election Results by Media Market: Obama won Hartford-New Haven market by 20 points | Comments
- Cool Justice: Far-fetched efforts, taxpayer-funded, to hide public records in Danbury | Comments
- Mark Greenberg Earns 5th District Endorsement from state Sen. John McKinney | Comments
- Sen. Beth Bye Picked to Replace New Haven Mayor-Elect Toni Harp as Budget Chair | Comments
- Gov. Malloy Says Connecticut will Reject Obama's Health Care Fix | Comments
- Dan Debicella is 'On the Radar' of Congressional Republicans | Comments
- Connecticut Tea Party Challenges Gov. Malloy to Debate Role of Government | Comments
- Victim's Family, Legislators Call for Sandy Hook Shooting Game to be Removed | Comments