About This Blog
Connecticut Politics is where political reporter Jennifer Swift aims to take a step back and offer a statewide perspective on the impact of what Connecticut's political leaders—and would-be leaders—are doing and not doing.
For comments or feedback, email Jennifer.
Or follow her on Twitter @byjenniferswift.
- Connecticut Politics (190)
- Governor's Race: Martha Dean is In, Toni Boucher is Out | Comments
- Q Poll: Voters Say Malloy Rebate Plan is a 'Political Gimmick' | Comments
- Q Poll: Voters Support Aid in Dying, Still Don't Like Keno, Split on Scope of Gun Laws | Comments
- Connecticut Leaders Respond to Obama Speech | Comments
- 5 Things to Know Before Obama's Speech in Connecticut | Comments
- Foley is GOP Frontrunner, While Other Candidates Remain Largely Unknown | Comments
- Poll: Connecticut Voters Overwhelmingly Support Raising Minimum Wage | Comments
- Malloy, Foley Tied in Latest Quinnipiac Poll | Comments
- Someone's Polling Esty v. Greenberg in the 5th District | Comments
- Quinnipiac Poll of Connecticut Governor's Race is Underway | Comments