Victim's Privacy, Mental Health Among Connecticut Task Forces That Will Report to Legislature in 2014
Task forces created in 2013 are preparing to report back with recommendations to the legislature in 2014.
Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety of Washington, D.C., issued its 25th-year look at laws that prevent fatalities, giving green, yellow and red ratings for states from best to worst. Connecticut has passed only eight of 15 laws in the report, giving it a yellow rating.
The legal action is one of many, with other lawsuits coming from a different type of victims of Marcial Maciel Degollado—known to his followers and victims simply as Father Maciel—the charismatic and powerful founder of the Legion of Christ.
They wouldn't, would they? Media hints that bar cars on Metro-North New Haven line may vanish.
Sub-zero temperatures, snow and ice and rugged road conditions pose just as many risks to your pets as they do to you—and Fido and Friskie don't get the luxury of complaining about it. It's time to keep careful watch over their well-being.
About This Blog
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- Connecticut Today (366)
- Connecticut Fears Change to Native American Tribes Law; 3 New Casinos? | Comments
- Sulu of 'Star Trek,' a Gay Rights Activist, Draws a Crowd at Yale | Comments
- Ron Howard’s Greenwich Estate Sells for $27.5 Million; Buyer Not Named | Comments
- Voting for Connecticut's Favorite Town Ends Friday; Westport, Putnam Leading | Comments
- Work Begins on New Army Training Site in Branford | Comments
- Mystery Surrounds Enfield Time Capsule; Will Medical Examiner X-Ray It? | Comments
- Hillary Clinton Signs Copies of 'Hard Choices' in Madison; 1,000 Line Up | Comments
- Connecticut Ballet’s Juvenile Justice Outreach Program Makes an Impact | Comments
- Connecticut Spy Case: Alleged Seller of Intel Bound for Iran Denied Bail | Comments
- Tornadoes Wreaked Havoc in Connecticut 25 Years Ago This July | Comments