Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
Relief is coming to I-84 as part of a five-year project that falls in the shadow of Gov. Dannel Malloy’s major initiative because it’s already in motion.
Dave Meneo of Orange is taking his 'A Bronx Tale' Caddy to Dallas, Tex., in a trip that pays tribute to his mother, who owned the classic car.
In a juxtaposition of the modern and ancient, Chad Hill uses drones to help study looting at an ancient site in Jordan near the Dead Sea.
Vietnam veteran Jack Ribera and his wife, Peggy, will be honored at Savor Saturday by celebrity chef Robert Irvine.
About This Blog
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Connecticut Today (556)
- Tesla Accelerates Efforts to Sell Cars in Connecticut | Comments
- Litchfield Distillery Taps New Market | Comments
- The Mad Bomber of Connecticut | Comments
- WCSU Exhibit Showcases New Milford Photographer’s Images of The Beatles | Comments
- New York Times’ CT Food Critic Patricia Brooks Dishes on 38-Year Career | Comments
- Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters Provides Support to Local Youth | Comments
- Can Joe Ganim’s Second Chance Also Be Bridgeport’s? | Comments
- Community: Friendship Ambassadors | Comments
- The CT Files: Rev. Samuel A. Peters' 'Blue' Legacy | Comments
- Connecticut Native Max Pacioretty A Rising Hockey Star in the NHL | Comments