Pro-gun voters and organizations are gearing up to have a big impact on the race for the governor.
Booker T. Washington’s last public address was from the pulpit of Varick Memorial AME Zion Church on Dixwell Avenue.
Gov. Dannel Malloy: "I want to stress that this request is to address the issue of salt supplies for the remainder of this winter season as there surely will be additional snow and ice events this year."
When a Branford fire police captain, a self-described “drone guy,” helped determine that explosives were safely distant from a fire at the Stony Creek Quarry, he was hailed for his voluntary aid. When a journalist affiliated with WFSB used a drone over a fatal car crash in Hartford, the Federal Aviation Administration said it would investigate the issue because the use was “commercial.” Meanwhile, state Reps. James Albis, D-East Haven, and Matthew Ritter, D-Hartford, are drafting legislation that would make sure police don’t use “unmanned aircraft” without a warrant. Are issues about drones (the modern version of radio-controlled aircraft used by kids in the ’60s) spinning out of control? When it comes to commercial use...
Woody Allen Enrages Connecticut Prosecutor From Dylan Farrow Case; New York Times Won't Run Maco's Response
Frank S. Maco, the former prosecutor, who found probable cause in Woody Allen case, says he may hire an attorney.
About This Blog
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Connecticut Today (285)
- Strong Woman Behind Erin's Law (Teaching Children to Report Sexual Abuse) to Be Honored in Connecticut | Comments
- FBI Now Involved in Investigation of 2006 Branford Arson Homicide | Comments
- Arianna Huffington of The Huffington Post Coming to Connecticut for Read to Grow Event | Comments
- Cox Customers Could Lose WTNH, WCTX | Comments
- In Connecticut on Minimum Wage, Will Obama Recall Long-Ago Norfolk Visit With a Girlfriend? | Comments
- Finally Used to 860 Area Code? Get Ready for 959 Connecticut (And 475) | Comments
- Pieces Falling Into Place for a Middletown Riverfront Makeover | Comments
- Quinnipiac Finds Women's Sports Gender Equity to Cost More Than $5 Million Settlement | Comments
- Save the Children Moving From Westport to Fairfield; Jordan, Lebanon Are Current Focuses | Comments
- Will Man Who Saved Snapple Bring Alcohol to Connecticut's Last Dry Town? (Feb. 25 Vote Postponed) | Comments