In early May, Russell Barton and his business partners plan to resubmit an application to the Historic District Commission for multi-use redevelopment of the historic former Litchfield Jail, built in 1812 to house prisoners from the War of 1812, and, when it was operating, the only jail in the U.S. to share a common wall with a bank.
Dishing out food metaphors and barbecue, New Haven announced an inaugural New Haven Food Truck Festival Wednesday at a press conference on the steps of city hall.
Researchers from the American War Cemetery in Margraten, Netherlands, reached out to Connecticut, again, to help complete the World War II stories of U.S. soldiers.
Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
Relief is coming to I-84 as part of a five-year project that falls in the shadow of Gov. Dannel Malloy’s major initiative because it’s already in motion.
About This Blog
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- Connecticut Today (519)
- Pinup Calendar Raises Money and Awareness to Fight Domestic Abuse | Comments
- The CT Files: 'America's Lost Byron,' Fitz-Greene Halleck | Comments
- Barcade Brooklyn-based Beer Bar & Vintage Arcade To Open New Haven Location Pending City Approval | Comments
- Mohegan Sun & Foxwoods Finish Number 2 & 3 in USA Today Contest | Comments
- Pick-Your-Own Family Destination, March Farm, Celebrates Centennial Year | Comments
- Connecticut-Built Hubble Space Telescope Celebrates 25 Years of Mind Blowing Science | Comments
- Welcome to CT Podcast Champions Craft Beer, Rises Above Digital Din | Comments
- Chip-Encoded Credit Cards Are Coming to Connecticut; Is Anyone Ready? | Comments
- Historic Litchfield Jail: Meet the Folks Planning a Restaurant, Shops & Lofts | Comments
- Stamford Students Worry Proposed FAA Regs May Sink Drone Water Rescue Device | Comments