Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
Relief is coming to I-84 as part of a five-year project that falls in the shadow of Gov. Dannel Malloy’s major initiative because it’s already in motion.
Dave Meneo of Orange is taking his 'A Bronx Tale' Caddy to Dallas, Tex., in a trip that pays tribute to his mother, who owned the classic car.
In a juxtaposition of the modern and ancient, Chad Hill uses drones to help study looting at an ancient site in Jordan near the Dead Sea.
Vietnam veteran Jack Ribera and his wife, Peggy, will be honored at Savor Saturday by celebrity chef Robert Irvine.
About This Blog
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- Connecticut Today (536)
- Boys & Girls Village Provides Behavioral and Educational Support to At-Risk Youth | Comments
- Despite Naysayers Financial Industry Remains Strong in Stamford & CT | Comments
- 'Experimenter' Revisits Milgram's Obedience Experiment at Yale | Comments
- Connecticut Film Debuts at Toronto International Film Festival | Comments
- Joanna Coles of Cosmopolitan to Speak at Women’s Entrepreneurship Forum | Comments
- Connecticut To Get New Authentic Covered Bridge | Comments
- Bitter Harvest: Can Connecticut Hops Become a New Cash Crop? | Comments
- CT Man Honors Fallen 9/11 Firefighter at Freedom Tower Stair Climb & Run | Comments
- The CT Files: The 'Unsolved' Murder of Mary Stannard | Comments
- Yankees Make Surprise Visit to Prospect Theater in Ridgefield | Comments