Dishing out food metaphors and barbecue, New Haven announced an inaugural New Haven Food Truck Festival Wednesday at a press conference on the steps of city hall.
Researchers from the American War Cemetery in Margraten, Netherlands, reached out to Connecticut, again, to help complete the World War II stories of U.S. soldiers.
Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
Relief is coming to I-84 as part of a five-year project that falls in the shadow of Gov. Dannel Malloy’s major initiative because it’s already in motion.
Dave Meneo of Orange is taking his 'A Bronx Tale' Caddy to Dallas, Tex., in a trip that pays tribute to his mother, who owned the classic car.
About This Blog
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- Connecticut Today (503)
- New Haven to Hold Food Truck Festival May 30-31at Long Wharf | Comments
- Connecticut Mag. Story Aids Netherlands Honor for World War II Soldier | Comments
- Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day? | Comments
- Waterbury I-84 Traffic to Get Worse Before Better as Highway Widened | Comments
- ’67 Cadillac DeVille’s Cross-Country Trip a Tribute to Connecticut Mom | Comments
- UConn Researcher Uses Drones to Track Looting in Middle East | Comments
- Vietnam Vet Who Lost House in Fire Honored by Robert Irvine at Savor Gala, Has a Great Time | Comments
- Nick Fradiani Headed for Top 4 on 'American Idol' | Comments
- New Maya Angelou Stamp’s Quote Is Connecticut Author’s, Not Angelou’s | Comments
- Proposed Funding for Charter Schools Adds Fire to Ongoing Debate | Comments