Dishing out food metaphors and barbecue, New Haven announced an inaugural New Haven Food Truck Festival Wednesday at a press conference on the steps of city hall.
Researchers from the American War Cemetery in Margraten, Netherlands, reached out to Connecticut, again, to help complete the World War II stories of U.S. soldiers.
Connecticut's Ambitious Transportation Plan; $1 Billion for Train Service to Springfield for 2,200 a Day?
If you’re tired of all the traffic in Connecticut and the potholes and bumps that dot the roadways and wreak havoc on our tires, there is some good news: the governor and the commissioner of the state Department of Transportation (DOT) feel your pain.
Relief is coming to I-84 as part of a five-year project that falls in the shadow of Gov. Dannel Malloy’s major initiative because it’s already in motion.
Dave Meneo of Orange is taking his 'A Bronx Tale' Caddy to Dallas, Tex., in a trip that pays tribute to his mother, who owned the classic car.
About This Blog
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Connecticut Today (598)
- The CONNsumer: Avoid the Pain of Returns By Knowing the Rules | Comments
- Derby Creator of ‘Defender’ Facemask Sole Survivor of Plane Crash | Comments
- UPDATE: Woodbridge Doctor James Magner Eliminated from 2016 WSOP | Comments
- BEACHCOMBING: ‘The History of America in Toys’ | Comments
- Rethinking Connecticut’s First War | Comments
- Woodbridge Doctor Bamboozles World's Top Players at World Series of Poker | Comments
- Connecticut College Students Join a Suit Against Google | Comments
- Operation Sunshine: The Nautilus & Its Top-Secret Mission to the North Pole | Comments
- Did the World’s First Round-Trip Dirigible Voyage Happen in Hartford? | Comments
- Best Connecticut Spots for Fun on the Water | Comments