Yale University is heading up a $4.4 million project aimed at creating less toxic chemicals across a wide spectrum of products, processes and services.
This fall, 45 Bridgeport school students are getting to share in a unique learning experience: Training for nine weeks to become "experts" in Bridgeport architecture, and then guiding tours around the city for their classmates, during which they get to share their knowledge.
Private schools are known for providing students with advantages, and one fine example that’s not among the most obvious is currently on display at The Taft School in Watertown.
Novelist Umberto Eco, whose writings are as textured as a medieval tapestry, made a rare visit to the U.S. Friday to wax philosophical about the cultural leadership of libraries.
Western Connecticut State University in Danbury to Hold Ribbon-Cuttings for Math Emporium and Learning Commons
Western Connecticut State University in Danbury announced Friday that it will hold dual ribbon-cutting ceremonies on Thursday, Oct. 31, for the Math Emporium and Learning Commons, both of which offer new educational options for students.
- Teachers Sweeten Summer as Owners of Milford Soft Serve Ice Cream Truck | Comments
- Professor Behind Waterbury Comic Convention Studies Black Characters | Comments
- Time Capsule to Mars Plan by Connecticut Student Has NASA ‘On Board’ | Comments
- Obama Sends Letter to West Hartford Student for Excellent Book Report | Comments
- Yale Architects Design Hope: Middle East Peace Park in Israel, Jordan | Comments
- Connecticut Professor's Book Gets "House of Cards" Cameos on Netflix | Comments
- Play on Aftermath of Mass Killings Debuts in U.S. With WCSU Students’ Help | Comments
- Mr. Potato Head, Mindbender Mansion at Connecticut Science Center Make Learning Fun This Summer | Comments
- Bridgeport Students Pair With Chuck Close for White House Talent Show | Comments
- A Cappella Yale Decision: Whiffenpoofs Over Varsity Basketball for a Season | Comments