Yale University is heading up a $4.4 million project aimed at creating less toxic chemicals across a wide spectrum of products, processes and services.
This fall, 45 Bridgeport school students are getting to share in a unique learning experience: Training for nine weeks to become "experts" in Bridgeport architecture, and then guiding tours around the city for their classmates, during which they get to share their knowledge.
Private schools are known for providing students with advantages, and one fine example that’s not among the most obvious is currently on display at The Taft School in Watertown.
Novelist Umberto Eco, whose writings are as textured as a medieval tapestry, made a rare visit to the U.S. Friday to wax philosophical about the cultural leadership of libraries.
Western Connecticut State University in Danbury to Hold Ribbon-Cuttings for Math Emporium and Learning Commons
Western Connecticut State University in Danbury announced Friday that it will hold dual ribbon-cutting ceremonies on Thursday, Oct. 31, for the Math Emporium and Learning Commons, both of which offer new educational options for students.
- Former First Daughter Barbara Bush Among Yale Entrepreneurs Changing Public Health | Comments
- Connecticut Science Center: An Educational Experience Happily Disguised as Fun | Comments
- Comer of Yale Named to Presidential Panel on Educational Excellence for African Americans | Comments
- A Yale Innovation Fund Backs New Antacid Called Tummyzen With $100,000 | Comments
- Connecticut Student Falls Just Short in JEOPARDY! College Championship Semifinals | Comments
- Family's Polish Pride Means New Chair for Quinnipiac's Central European Institute | Comments
- Dinosaur Eggs and Babies Star in New Exhibit at Yale's Peabody Museum | Comments
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Visits Southern Connecticut State University | Comments
- Yale Graduate Writes 'Afghan Post' About 'America's Forgotten War' | Comments
- Climate Change Institute at UConn in Groton to be 'World-Class' | Comments