With each tweak and tinker in Joseph Zinter’s Medical Device Design and Innovation course at Yale University in New Haven, students came closer to finding novel solutions to real-world problems facing doctors and patients.
Karma Cleanse is dedicated to creating balance in the lives of its customers—not to mention helping with radiant skin, renewed energy, mental clarity, an elevated mood, strengthened immune system and more.
ACGT is the nation’s only non-profit dedicated exclusively to cell and gene therapies for cancer.
Plagued by health problems since her birth on Feb. 4, 2003, and logging more than 30 surgeries in her 10 years, Chelsea was diagnosed with pseudo obstruction in 2011 when she was 8, which has caused irreversible intestinal failure. As a result, she needs a life-saving small bowel transplant.
Connecticut Therapist Has 'Cure' for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Sexual Abuse Issues, Depression ...
"This paper is going to have a huge impact," said Laney Rosenzweig, adding that the information will also be distributed through the Army and Navy Times and other military publications.
- For Wife of ‘Flashdance’ Writer, Life of Privilege Also a Call to Action | Comments
- U.S. Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast Shannon Miller, a Cancer Survivor, Speaking in Connecticut | Comments
- Drinking Beer Across Connecticut for Pediatric Cancer Research at Smilow | Comments
- Channeling Cancer for Art at Yale's Smilow Hospital, With Stunning Results | Comments
- Connecticut Teen Sees Feeding Tube as Inspiration to, Well, Skydive | Comments
- Connecticut Gallery Helping Flashes of Hope Make Cancer Patients Look as Beautiful as They Are | Comments
- Emmy-Nominated Songwriter Hosting Competition to Aid Cancer Patients | Comments
- Red Sox Nemesis Mookie Wilson Aiding Connecticut First Responders With Cancer | Comments
- For Oxford Girl Who Wants to Be a Chef but Can't Eat, a Fundraising Feast & Auction | Comments
- A Photojournalistic Memoir of a Mother's Alzheimer's by Connecticut Author | Comments