Born 16(!) weeks early, Graig and Zoe Uzarski have faced serious medical challenges to just survive.
If a patient arriving at Yale-New Haven Hospital was suspected of having Ebola or another highly contagious disease, hospital staff immediately would put a stepped-up emergency plan into action.
Cut Out Cancer, Inc. provides free hair and beauty services for cancer patients at Milano Salon & Day Spa on the second Monday of every month.
A simple Facebook page to offer inspiration and support to an ailing friend has grown into the nonprofit organization OutRUN 38, which raises money for cystic fibrosis.
McGraw Hill Chairman on Giving Norwalk Hospital $10 Million: ‘You’ve Got to Show Leadership and Step Up’
At Norwalk Hospital’s Sept. 27 gala, Harold “Terry” McGraw III, Robert McGraw and Suzanne McGraw were honored for the $10 million gift from their family foundation that will result in a new ambulatory care pavilion, the Anne P. and Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Center, at a health care facility in one of Connecticut’s most vibrant, diverse and growing cities.
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- Governor Malloy and Tenet Back in Talks on Connecticut Hospitals Deal | Comments
- Innovative Connecticut Addiction Recovery Program Has High Success Rate | Comments
- College Scholarships Give New Haven Students Promise of a Bright Future | Comments
- Connecticut Cancer Survivor, 7, Named the Kindest Kid in America | Comments
- Branford Resident’s Rare Disease Inspires Push for Newborn Screening | Comments
- Connecticut Boy’s Rare Disease Inspires Sports Drink Used by NFL, Other Athletes | Comments
- Local Musicians Raise Awareness for Organ Donation in Benefit Concert | Comments
- ‘Baby Sleep Whisperer’ Has Secrets to Help Parents Love the Dark Again | Comments
- Connecticut Firefighter With ALS Gives Birth to Baby Girl | Comments
- Coping With Stress: Advice on How to Recognize and Deal With It | Comments