How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered
An unusual discovery of a star far, far away has fueled worldwide speculation about its origin.
The LUNAFEST film festival on Oct. 24 in New Haven will raise proceeds for Girls on the Run Greater New Haven, a local organization that inspires young girls to reach their full potential.
Danbury’s Greg Williams and Westport’s Jim Hood have joined forces to organize the UNITE to Face Addiction rally Oct. 4 at the National Mall in Washington D.C.
Olivia Hallisey has developed a cheap, portable and easy-to-use Ebola test that she believes can limit future outbreaks of the disease; Google agrees.
AmeriCares provides aid to its neighbors from Fairfield County and around the globe.
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments
- A Connecticut Woman’s Tragedy Inspires Breakthroughs in Immunotherapy Cancer Treatment at Yale | Comments
- Ships, Clocks & Stars: The Quest for Longitude at Mystic Seaport | Comments
- CT Man at Helm of Top-Selling Virtual Reality Gaming Company | Comments
- UConn Professor Announces Goal to Regrow Human Limb in 15 Years | Comments
- How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered | Comments
- LUNAFEST Film Event Supports Girls on the Run Greater New Haven | Comments
- Steven Tyler & Sheryl Crow to Play CT Organized Addiction Rally in D.C. | Comments
- Greenwich Teen Develops Ebola Test; Named Google Science Fair Finalist | Comments
- AmeriCares Aids Those in Need, Nearby and Around the World | Comments