Inspired by his father’s untimely death, physicist Ron Mallett has dedicated his life to studying time travel. Now he’s seeking funding to help prove his equation showing how time could be twisted with lasers.
Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration
A multimillion-dollar renovation of the lab will make it ground zero for Yale researchers currently conducting experiments across the globe aimed at studying the invisible universe.
CLiCK, Inc., a commercial kitchen, teaching space, job training facility and farm-to-school program, is working to improve the food culture in Windham County.
Schools and community organizations are working together to serve our children more nutritious food in schools and teach them what it means to be healthy in their everyday lives.
During her weight-loss journey, the Connecticut woman gained thousands of Instagram followers. Now she’s dedicated to helping others lose weight.
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments
- A Connecticut Woman’s Tragedy Inspires Breakthroughs in Immunotherapy Cancer Treatment at Yale | Comments
- Ships, Clocks & Stars: The Quest for Longitude at Mystic Seaport | Comments
- CT Man at Helm of Top-Selling Virtual Reality Gaming Company | Comments
- UConn Professor Announces Goal to Regrow Human Limb in 15 Years | Comments
- How A Yale Scientist’s Paper Has Led to Global Speculation that an Alien Superstructure Has Been Discovered | Comments
- LUNAFEST Film Event Supports Girls on the Run Greater New Haven | Comments
- Steven Tyler & Sheryl Crow to Play CT Organized Addiction Rally in D.C. | Comments
- Greenwich Teen Develops Ebola Test; Named Google Science Fair Finalist | Comments
- AmeriCares Aids Those in Need, Nearby and Around the World | Comments