Danbury’s Greg Williams and Westport’s Jim Hood have joined forces to organize the UNITE to Face Addiction rally Oct. 4 at the National Mall in Washington D.C.
Olivia Hallisey has developed a cheap, portable and easy-to-use Ebola test that she believes can limit future outbreaks of the disease; Google agrees.
AmeriCares provides aid to its neighbors from Fairfield County and around the globe.
Inspired by his father’s untimely death, physicist Ron Mallett has dedicated his life to studying time travel. Now he’s seeking funding to help prove his equation showing how time could be twisted with lasers.
Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration
A multimillion-dollar renovation of the lab will make it ground zero for Yale researchers currently conducting experiments across the globe aimed at studying the invisible universe.
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Fighting Zika From Connecticut | Comments
- Bridgeport Non-Profit Homes for the Brave Provides Help to Veterans | Comments
- The Ice Treatment Cometh: Super-Cold Cryotherapy Arrives in CT | Comments
- Connecticut Red Cross Critical in Local Disasters | Comments
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments
- Derby Company's Spring-loaded Facemask Reduces Facial Impacts for Catchers | Comments
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments