Ghosts of Science Past: Yale’s Underground Atom-Smashing Lab Converted for Next Generation of Scientific Exploration
A multimillion-dollar renovation of the lab will make it ground zero for Yale researchers currently conducting experiments across the globe aimed at studying the invisible universe.
CLiCK, Inc., a commercial kitchen, teaching space, job training facility and farm-to-school program, is working to improve the food culture in Windham County.
Schools and community organizations are working together to serve our children more nutritious food in schools and teach them what it means to be healthy in their everyday lives.
During her weight-loss journey, the Connecticut woman gained thousands of Instagram followers. Now she’s dedicated to helping others lose weight.
One Southbury family is working to strikeout epilepsy with their annual charity walk, Sarah & Southbury Strikeout Seizures (S4) Epilepsy Walk.
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- Solving Autism’s Puzzle | Comments
- Derby Company's Spring-loaded Facemask Reduces Facial Impacts for Catchers | Comments
- AIDS Project New Haven Provides Support & Prevention for Population Living with HIV | Comments
- OxyContin Was Born in Connecticut, Did it Fuel the Heroin Epidemic? | Comments
- A Man & His Bike: Danbury Resident Celebrates 15 Years Without Car | Comments
- Healing the World: From Haiti to Uganda, Connecticut Doctors Increasingly Drawn to International Work | Comments
- Susan B. Anthony Project Offers Lifeline to Victims of Domestic & Sexual Violence | Comments
- Students’ Bright Idea Could Help the Disabled Get Going | Comments
- Sky High Business: Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Jobs, Patients & More on Rise in CT | Comments
- Did Henry VIII have CTE, Same Disease as NFL Players? | Comments