Jan 26, 2012
06:41 AMCafé Connecticut
Readers Choice: Behind the Numbers/Seafood
The readers of Connecticut Magazine have weighed in with their favorite restaurants in 27 dining categories, which you can find in the January issue or right here on our website.
Something you won't find there, however, is the list of the Top 10 vote-getters in the state for Best Seafood. Refer to it, please, the next time you're hungry for fresh fish, lobster and shrimp.
1. Carmen Anthony Fishhouse, Woodbury
2. Westbrook Lobster, Wallingford
3. Lenny & Joe's Fish Tale, Westbrook
4. S&P Oyster Co., Mystic
5. The Restaurant at Rowayton Seafood, Norwalk
6. U.S.S. Chowder Pot IV, Hartford
7. Max's Oyster Bar, West Hartford
8. Bill's Seafood, Westbrook
9. Elm Street Oyster House, Greenwich
10. Mainely Seafood, SouthingtonReaders Choice: Behind the Numbers/Seafood