Jan 9, 2012
08:49 AMCafé Connecticut
Readers' Choice: Behind the Numbers
The votes are in and tallied and the winners in our annual Readers' Poll were published here online and in the January issue. But which restaurants, beyond the winners, received the most votes from readers?
This month, we'll look at a number of the 27 categories and let you know all the top vote-getters, even if they didn't get enough to win.
We begin with the most coveted prize: Best Overall Restaurant in Connecticut.
1. Union League Cafe, New Haven
2. Brasserie Pip, Ivoryton
3. Rebeccas, Greenwich
4. Match, South Norwalk
5. Bricco Trattoria, Glastonbury
6. Good News Cafe, Woodbury
7. ON20, Hartford
8. West Street Grill, Litchfield
9. Still River Cafe, Eastford
10. Sal e Pepe, NewtownReaders' Choice: Behind the Numbers