The "America Invents Act" and You
Nov 27, 2012
7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Panel discussion of implications of the new Patent Process "First to File" versus the historical "First to Invent". The panel will discuss:
(1) understanding the new process:
(2) becoming aware of the differences; and
(3) implications to the independent inventor including opportunities, and potential negatives, associated with the changes.
(1) Mike Blake, patent attorney, at Law Office of Michael A. Blake, LLC;
(2) Mark Nowotarski, president of Markets, Patents & Alliances, LLC, and a registered patent agent; and
(3) John Yankovich, patent attorney at Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle, LLP.
||Free (but registration is requested)
Fairfield University Dolan School of Business Dini
1073 North Benson Road
|Sponsor||Inventors Association of Connecticut (IACT)|
|Contact name||John Yankovich|
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.