About This Blog
Connecticut may be one of the smallest states, but it's also one of the most diverse. No one knows this better than content manager Ray Bendici, who is always ready to learn more about our eclectic home, be it by exploring a roadside oddity, discovering a new book or uncovering a bit of little-known state history.
For comments or feedback, email Ray.
Or follow him on Twitter @RayBendici.
- The 2013 Travelers Championship: Looking at The Field | Comments
- Celebrate National Trail Days in Connecticut | Comments
- Connecticut Specialty Trails Roundup | Comments
- Connecticut Beer Week is May 11-18 | Comments
- The Garden Conservancy's Open Days Directory | Comments
- Historic Treasures of New Haven | Comments
- Voting Starts for Connecticut Office of Tourism's Fan-Favorite "still revolutionary" Town | Comments
- Hunting Bear Once Again Up for Debate | Comments
- The Population Myth | Comments
- The Big Frame | Comments
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012