With over 200 types of 100% Blue Agave Tequila on hand, SolToro Tequila Grill at Mohegan Sun is the best spot to celebrate National Tequila Day this year. To commemorate the holiday, Executive Chef Kris Lincoln is offering some explosive specials for diners on Wednesday, July 24. The TnT (short for Tacos & Tequila, $29) is a taco and tequila flight where guests can enjoy their choice of three of the following pairings:
• Fish Taco with lime-spiked cabbage, pico de gallo & pickled red onion paired with El Tesoro Blanco
• Grilled Shrimp Taco with chayote slaw, guacamole & piquillo salsa paired with Maestro Dobel
• Grilled Chicken Taco with roasted corn pico de gallo, sour cream & chipotle lime salsa paired with Sauza Hornitos Anejo
• Crispy Pork Belly Taco with pineapple & guaca salsa, cilantro & onion paired with Lunazul Anejo
• Filet Mignon Taco with portobello mushroom, cilantro & SolToro salsa paired with Herradura Reposado
Want to celebrate the day with a fellow tequila-lover? The TnT2 is the perfect choice and includes a taco platter made for two and two flights of tequila ($55). And for those who want to skip the tacos, guests can’t go wrong with SolToro’s recently-introduced Megarita ($39, one drink, five straws).