Ani Robaina describes her dish a bowl of warmth and spices.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Best Restaurants 2022: Readers' Choice winners and our Experts' Picks
- The 25 Best New Restaurants in Connecticut
- 8 new CT restaurants to check out in January
- New discoveries are changing what we know of the first people and their world
- A doctor shares how lifestyle medicine helped her avoid burnout
- Meet the blind explorer who takes Will Smith to the ends of the Earth in a new series
- Things to do in Connecticut this week (Jan. 13–19)