A California-Mediterranean spot, a bakery/pizzeria, and Japanese omakase takeout are among Connecticut's newest eateries.
EDUCATION: Virtual Tours (sponsored content)
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- 6 new Connecticut restaurants (February 2021)
- An evening of dining delights with a time-hopping mystery at The Goodwin
- The coronavirus likely arrived in CT months earlier than we first thought
- This hand-built house in Deep River property is a dream more than 35 years in the making
- 40 Under 40: The Class of 2021
- For former industrial towns, building the future means rebuilding downtown
- Never had Guatemalan food? Change that at Aurora’s in Hartford
- A forgotten global pandemic from the 19th century may show us how COVID will end
- The Florence Griswold Museum and the Lyme Art Association join forces to celebrate a storied artistic legacy
- Hiking the Stony Creek Quarry Preserve in Branford