When restaurants, retail stores, and beauty salons were forced to shut their doors in early 2020, another important sector was also required to close: nonprofits.
EDUCATION: Virtual Tours (sponsored content)
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Friends and colleagues remember TV news anchor Denise D'Ascenzo
- Get to know the food artisans behind 9 of CT's finest small-batch operations
- Chefs are increasingly using invasive plant and animal species in their menus
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020
- Choral groups are finding online ways to make music and share it with audiences
- Q&A with ESPN's Molly Qerim Rose