We reduce, we reuse, we recycle and still landfills and trash incinerators in Connecticut and across the U.S. are bombarded with more than 167 million TONS of garbage each year. What’s an environmentally responsible Nutmegger to do? Investing in the creation of what Dawn Pettinelli of the UC…
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Cold Cases: Family's questions linger about deaths of Black men in Norwich more than 50 years later.
- Inside the Connecticut assisted-living facility where COVID never had a chance
- CT celebs share where they want to vacation this summer
- Take a day trip to one of these just-over-the-border outdoor spots
- Tips for traveling safely this summer from Connecticut health experts
- Powder Ridge Rock Festival: The greatest show that never was
- Summer vacations we long to take in CT, the Northeast and around the world