The FREE townwide Simsbury Chamber of Commerce Art Trail runs from June 5 – Sept. 29 with a display of 36 stunningly realistic life-size bronze sculptures by internationally-renowned artist Seward Johnson. The astonishing art exhibit at various locations around town depicts people doing everyday activities. Each sculpture is designed to be interactive, so selfie-taking is encouraged! Bring the family and make a day of it. The highly-anticipated return of the popular Art Trail celebrates the town of Simsbury’s 350th Anniversary. Visit http://www.simsburyarttrail.com/
- Starting Friday, June 5th, 2020, repeats every day until Tuesday, September 29, 2020 — all day
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Cold Cases: Family's questions linger about deaths of Black men in Norwich more than 50 years later.
- CT celebs share where they want to vacation this summer
- Powder Ridge Rock Festival: The greatest show that never was
- Tips for traveling safely this summer from Connecticut health experts
- Take a day trip to one of these just-over-the-border outdoor spots
- Summer vacations we long to take in CT, the Northeast and around the world