Toot toot!!! Thomas the Tank Engine, his buddy Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt are pulling into Essex Station for the “Celebration Tour!” in honor of Thomas’s birthday this spring!
We encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance,we anticipate to sell out in advance. Arrive early to enjoy all the included activities! For current ticket status information, follow our Facebook page or continue to “purchase tickets.”
Thomas & Friends will be here on April 25th and 26th, as well as May 2nd and 3rd, with departure times every 45 minutes from 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. Passengers select a departure time when purchasing a ticket (ride is approx. 25 minutes), but can enjoy fun-filled family activities all day long!
After meeting Thomas, guests will also have the opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt, the Controller of the Railway on the Island of Sodor, and Percy the Small Green Engine! But wait, there’s more! Included in your ticket price, you and your little ones have access to unlimited rides on 5 carnival rides, Face Art featuring Day Out With Thomas characters, Isle of Sodor storytelling, a special Thomas the Tank Engine video theater & magic show, and Thomas the Tank Engine play areas! PLUS, Caboose the Clown will be joining us and creating colorful balloon characters, while Sunny Train presents their beloved music show!
Included with admission at no additional charge:
Carnival rides (ride as many times as you want!)
Isle of Sodor storytelling
Special Thomas the Tank Engine video theater
Coloring and creativity station
Thomas the Tank Engine play areas
Caboose the Clown creating colorful balloon characters
Sunny Train children’s music show
Kid friendly petting zoo provided by Circle K Farms
- Occurred Saturday, May 30th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:45 pm
- Occurred Sunday, May 31st, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:45 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 6th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:45 pm
- Occurred Sunday, June 7th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:45 pm
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Inside the Connecticut assisted-living facility where COVID never had a chance
- Summer vacations we long to take in CT, the Northeast and around the world
- These 5 pandemic-born restaurant markets are here to stay
- Powder Ridge Rock Festival: The greatest show that never was
- CT 'ghost hunting' group plans to open paranormal museum
- Take a day trip to one of these just-over-the-border outdoor spots