Enjoy unlimited sampling from of over 30 award winning chefs and restaurants come from all over New England to compete for the title of best chowder, soup and bisque in New England!
You’re the judge in this unique “fun”raiser in the ongoing fight against hunger!
You’ll get a spoon, ballot & pencil – enjoy unlimited sampling and then rate everything you try on a scale of 7.0 to 10.5. The restaurants with the best average rating win their respective category.
Four categories to judge: Classic New England Clam Chowder, Creative Chowder, Soup/Bisque and Vegetarian!
More than just soup:
– Enjoy our Italian-themed section called “Ciao”dafest and sample artisan breads dipped in premium sauces, mixed salad and more!
– Sample artisan tortilla chips with premium salsas and guacamole in our ChowdaMex section
– Indulge in our new “Must Be The Milk” dairy section
– Sample juices and sparkling beverages coffees and tea too!
– Our “Little Necks” area is a great activity center for kids where they get to decorate free chef hats & more.
Conveniently located at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport CT off Exit 18 off I-95
Chowdafest is rain or shine. Just $20 adults, kids (6-12) $5. Convenient and FREE parking. Due to health codes, pets are not allowed in the event though they are allowed anywhere else within the park.
Feb 29$15 - $20