Come join Wolfpit Elementary School for a day of family fun activities including games, rides, arts & crafts and a basket raffle! New this year, come check out the Marketplace with local craft and gift vendors. Don’t miss out on the petting zoo, pony rides and hayride too! Food trucks and seasonal baked goods will be available.
Rain date is Sunday, October 13.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Inside the Connecticut assisted-living facility where COVID never had a chance
- Cold Cases: Family's questions linger about deaths of Black men in Norwich more than 50 years later.
- Summer vacations we long to take in CT, the Northeast and around the world
- Powder Ridge Rock Festival: The greatest show that never was
- These 5 pandemic-born restaurant markets are here to stay
- Tips for traveling safely this summer from Connecticut health experts
- Take a day trip to one of these just-over-the-border outdoor spots