Ranging from classic to dramatic, these brilliant fixtures available from Connecticut shops are sure to brighten up your home in more ways than one.
This article appeared in the October 2019 issue of Connecticut Magazine. You can subscribe here, or find the current issue on sale here. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest and greatest content from Connecticut Magazine delivered right to your inbox. Got a question or comment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us on Facebook @connecticutmagazine or Twitter @connecticutmag.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Waterfalls, ski lifts and drive-in movies: CT restaurants get creative with outdoor dining.
- Police: 150 protesters closed CT highway for hours, more protests planned for today
- Connecticut's Best Doctors 2020
- Health Care Heroes: Saluting Front-Line Workers in the Battle Against the Coronavirus
- Lamont opens gatherings to 10 indoors; expands religious services
- As coronavirus reopening Phase 1 starts, Phase 2 still a mystery
- Connecticut’s first coronavirus patient and the team that saved his life
- Things to do (virtually) in Connecticut in June