For the best Connecticut Magazine content, plus the week's most compelling news and entertainment picks, delivered right to your inbox, sign up for our weekly newsletter.
This article appeared in the May 2020 issue of Connecticut Magazine. You can subscribe here, or find the current issue on sale here. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest and greatest content from Connecticut Magazine delivered right to your inbox. Got a question or comment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. And follow us on Facebook and Instagram@connecticutmagazine and Twitter @connecticutmag.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Waterfalls, ski lifts and drive-in movies: CT restaurants get creative with outdoor dining.
- Opening amid the pandemic, Milford restaurateur shares raw perspective on an industry in peril
- Police: 150 protesters closed CT highway for hours, more protests planned for today
- Connecticut's Best Doctors 2020
- 1,000-year-old artifact washes up on Connecticut beach
- Lamont opens gatherings to 10 indoors; expands religious services
- CT's drive-in movie theaters are a socially distanced smash
- Health Care Heroes: Saluting Front-Line Workers in the Battle Against the Coronavirus
- Connecticut’s first coronavirus patient and the team that saved his life
- As coronavirus reopening Phase 1 starts, Phase 2 still a mystery