This article appeared in the December 2019 issue of Connecticut Magazine. You can subscribe here, or find the current issue on sale here. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest and greatest content from Connecticut Magazine delivered right to your inbox. Got a question or comment? Email email@example.com, or contact us on Facebook @connecticutmagazine or Twitter @connecticutmag.
To get the best of Connecticut Magazine delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our weekly newsletter
- Coronavirus Q&A: How long is someone contagious?
- CT distilleries start producing hand sanitizer to meet coronavirus demand
- 9 secluded CT hiking destinations to avoid crowds
- 'Essential' businesses in Connecticut remain open. But what is essential? Here's a list.
- Like today, the Spanish flu of 1918 brought life in Connecticut to a halt
- 'Best of Connecticut' 2020: Nominate Your Favorites
- Amid the coronavirus crisis, farm stands are ready to fill Connecticut’s growing food needs
- Real Estate 2020: Is the market poised for an upswing?
- Haar: Simple ventilator hack could save lives