Although none of Connecticut's first million-dollar lottery winners offered to give the money back, for some the experience wasn't so enriching.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Vote now for 'Best of Connecticut' 2021 (Final round)
- The best spots for outdoor dining in Connecticut: On the water, in the country, on the roof and more
- New CT eateries include a pair of Cajun cookeries, a seafood faves team-up, gourmet ice pops and more
- Saratoga Springs, N.Y.: Horse racing, yes, but the 'Queen of Spas' offers lots more
- Cape May, New Jersey: The "Jewel of the Jersey Shore" is a perfect getaway for couples and families
- At West Hartford’s Instagram-friendly The Place 2 Be, going 'bottomless' is encouraged