When I slipped in my driveway and fell following a snowstorm, I didn’t even realize I had a concussion until the following day.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Best Restaurants: Readers’ Choice Survey 2022
- Soul food, vegan delights, new pizzerias and more new Connecticut restaurants
- Chef Danilo Mongillo reopens Strega, bringing his across-the-Atlantic delights to Milford
- In her new novel 'No One Will Miss Her,' Norwalk’s Kat Rosenfield delivers a tantalizing psychological mystery
- Never Ending Books, New Haven’s quirky hangout, keeps going thanks to a team of longtime devotees
- Best of Connecticut 2021
- A Nantucket brewery brings beachy vibes to southern Connecticut
- Forget haunted houses—these stranger-than-fiction Connecticut lighthouse tales are downright spooky