Hike, mountain bike or cross-country ski for miles across hundreds of acres and climb a high wooden tower with amazing views.
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- In 1921, a submarine sank off the CT coast, trapping 41 men aboard
- Holiday Gift Guide 2021
- Things to do in Connecticut this week (Dec. 2–8)
- Filmmaking brothers Erik and Carson Bloomquist showcase their home state in their movies
- There's a complicated relationship between COVID and diabetes
- 7 Connecticut artisans whose creations bring form and function to the home
- Cannondale at 50: The story of Wilton’s world-renowned cycling brand
- Using 'alchemy' and 'art,' Watercure Farm Distillery features spirits made with local ingredients