We may be drawn to the outdoors for the pretty scenery and fresh air, but it’s also good for our health.
EDUCATION: Virtual Tours (sponsored content)
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- Connecticut's Top Doctors 2021: Over 1,500 physicians in 66 specialties
- Vote now for 'Best of Connecticut' 2021 (Nominations round)
- The Secret Lives of Doctors — Dr. Marja Hurley, the mentor
- Meet the 'zoo chef' who prepares meals for hundreds of animals at the Beardsley zoo
- Housed in a historic clock factory, ClockTown Brewing is a timely hit
- The story of the Hexagon, a Danbury-built spy satellite that helped win the Cold War