It’s the holidays — the giving time of year. And this giving season might be one of the most important ones ever. Why not do some good? We’ll get you started with a complete guide to volunteering, donating, being better and making a difference. Plus, a look how the millennial generation is stepping up to the charity challenge.
This article appears in the December 2020 issue of Connecticut Magazine. You can subscribe to Connecticut Magazine here, or find the current issue on sale here. Sign up for our newsletter to get our latest and greatest content delivered right to your inbox. Have a question or comment? Email email@example.com. And follow us on Facebook and Instagram @connecticutmagazine and Twitter @connecticutmag.
EDUCATION: Virtual Tours (sponsored content)
Get the best of Connecticut Magazine
…delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter your email to receive our free weekly newsletter:
- 6 new Connecticut restaurants (March 2021)
- What's next for CT's struggling downtowns? Middletown's Main Street may show the path forward
- For former industrial towns, building the future means rebuilding downtown
- The Syrian artist-owned coffee shop hopes to be a New Haven community hub
- The Incredible Shrinking Lawn: How to create a nature-friendly yard
- A delightfully dippable social media craze, birria tacos hit the CT food scene
- Hiking the Stony Creek Quarry Preserve in Branford
- This hand-built house in Deep River property is a dream more than 35 years in the making
- 6 new Connecticut restaurants (February 2021)
- A nod to exceptional women winemakers for Women’s History Month